Meet our amazing Lash Artist, Alexsa for a consultation today!
Semi-Permanent lash extensions are single strands of synthetic or organic lashes that are curled to replicate a natural lash. Extensions are applied one at a time to your natural lash. Lashes are silky soft and virtually weightless giving a natural, elegant & full look. With proper care and regular fills, lash extensions can be permanent.
Applied correctly, lash extensions generally last 2 - 3 weeks. This will depend upon the growth cycle of your natural lashes, the expertise of your lash stylist and most importantly your care and maintenance between visits. A full set typically takes 1 1/2 to 3 hours, when applying 120 - 150 lashes per eye. Fills or touch-ups are recommended every 2 - 3 weeks, depending on the type of lash applied.
- Arrive early - allow ample time to check-in, fill out client forms and relax before your lash experience.
- Be courteous - turn off or silence your cell phone during your appointments. Please do not bring children.
- Remove all make-up and moisturizers prior to your appointment.
- Wear comfortable clothing to make the most of this time for relaxation and pampering.
- Contacts must be removed prior to your appointment to prevent irritation from the fumes. Fumes can get trapped under your contact lenses.
- Avoid caffeinated drinks - you will want to be relaxed. It is also recommended you use the restroom prior to your appointments.
- Keep talking to a minimum during your appointment.