In cooperation and adherence to the new guidelines to ensure the well-being of you and our staff, we have implemented the following reopening procedures upon your arrival for your appointment:
- Since there is no waiting area, Please remain in your vehicle or outside and call 860-621-9500 or text 860-600-8295 with your name.
- When your stylist is ready, you will receive a call or text notifying you that you may enter.
- At this time only the client that is being serviced will be allowed to enter the spa.
- Please bring your own mask and it is mandatory that you wear it.
- Please leave all personal items in the car, jackets, handbags etc.
- Wash/sanitize hands upon arrival.
- You will be asked questions and then sign the acknowledgement of our guidelines.
- We will take your temperature via a non-contact thermometer prior to entering.
- Please be ON TIME! Due to time increments and limited schedules that the technicians will be working, delays will cause issues for all involved so please be considerate and be on time.
- CANCELLATIONS: We require a 24 hour notice for canceling appointment. We strongly urge you to keep your appointment as scheduled, as we are booking 4 to 6 weeks out to accommodate our clients.
- No signature will be needed on your credit card receipt
- You will be requested to disinfect your hands before leaving our establishment.
- Please limit conversation when possible (state guideline)
- Anyone displaying symptoms of cold, fever or flu are asked to stay home and reschedule their appointment.
What you can expect upon your arrival:
- Employees will be wearing mask and eye and/or face protection for your and their safety
- Stations, tools, capes, and sinks will be sanitized before and after each client.
- There will be no beverage station.
- After your visit, we will disinfect all surfaces with Barbecide which kills all infectious germs
Please follow us on our social media sites for immediate updates, also enroll in our text message system by texting the word “Hopeful” to “31996”.
Thank you for your continuing support during this time. We sincerely appreciate you and look forward to seeing you soon.
The From Tips to Toes Team
For those who are missing your favorite products , we offer online ordering via our website. https://fromtipstotoes.com/shop/
Retail Products and Prices
- A credit card or gift certificate is required to hold all spa appointments
- There is a 24-hour cancellation policy for most services.
- A 48-hour cancellation policy applies to all packages and multiple-party services.
- Prices are subject to change at any time and do not include gratuities
- Gift certificates are neither replaceable nor refundable
- From Tips To Toes & More accepts Spa Week gift cards. SpaFinder, Spa Wish & Way Spa cannot be redeemed.
- In addition to cash and debit card, we accept personal checks, MasterCard, Visa, & Discover.
- Please be aware that gratuities may not be added to the credit card payment.
Your Visit To From Tips To Toes & More……..
- Drink plenty of water before and after your spa appointment
- Check in begins 15 minutes prior to your appointment to allow time for changing
Luxurious robes, sandals, and towels are available
- Please arrive on time as services can only be provided during the time allotted for your scheduled appointment
- Leave valuable items at home. Although we provide secured lockers for your personal belongings, the Spa is not responsible for lost or misplaced items.
- Our Safety Policy prohibits children from entering the Spa area
- Please advise your Technician of any medical conditions
We look forward to your visit!
Elyna Our Gift Certificates make wonderful surprises for friends and love ones.
Want to come work with us? Visit our Careers page for more information on working at From Tips to Toes.